Words of Encouragement

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the futre." Proverbs 31:25

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hello fellow bloggers. This would be my first ever blog and I am so excited! I have to first attribute joining this blog to my sister, legs (as she is refered to by another fellow blogger), and the queen blogger of them all Mom.
The reason I first joined this was so I could put how I really feel about certain
situations in my life...which predominately concern nursing school. And if you have read anything
in my about me, you would know.
I will just first start out by saying that I love school, everything about it...even the stress that comes with it.
I feel it is a gift from the Lord that I am even here in the first place. For that I feel so extremely blessed.
Secondly I love that I get to help people in need one on one in facing difficult situations. It feels
so nice to be able to help people.
Lastly I just have to mention my obsession with pinterest...I suppose obsession isn't really the right word...
more like ok obsession and espically kitty cats. So I shall leave you with these pictures :)
Pinned Image
Pinned Image

PS: I love gummi bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment