Words of Encouragement

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the futre." Proverbs 31:25

Friday, March 9, 2012

I Am Feeling Crazy

HEY!
Ok, so I am so totally excited about this week. I must brag, so hold on tight.
Ok so in clinical this week I got to the coolest things EVER!
For one, I got to give medications through an IV line that goes straight to the heart...for those who are curious that is called a PICC line.
Secondly, my instructor let me be BY MYSELF when giving medications. So I totally felt awesome and like a real nurse because I didn't have my instructor there breathing down my neck.
Thirdly, I got to give a shot...yah I am awesome.
There are some other cool nerdy nurse things I got to do, but no one wants to hear about it.
Anyway, other than that this week was just a good week. I hope more are like this.

I am excited for tonight. Arielle and I are going to Hebrews coffee for a little bible study time.
Can never go wrong with that. :) 
I am definitely getting a vanilla chai latte...if you have never had one, please get one. Either that, or I will have to be forced to buy you one, because you can't miss out on the awesome taste that is the vanilla chai latte. Oh and hewbrews has the best ones...Starbucks is up there with a close second.

One more week til spring break.
What am I going to do during my break?
That's funny you ask...
STUDY
Yeah
WORK
Oh buddy this is exciting
And see
THE HUNGER GAMES!
You're excited I can tell
If you want to come with me...you may.
Just ask :)

Ok, well have a good day!
Loveeee you

No comments:

Post a Comment