Words of Encouragement

"She is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the futre." Proverbs 31:25

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Hola!
Ok so I am almost officially on spring break...one more day.
This first eight weeks of school has flown by so incredibly fast...and thank goodness!
Naturally I get a full week off of school...which isn't technically a break because I will be working the majority of that.
I think in my free time I will want to take pictures...of what I don't really know but I just want to take pics.
Secret time
I really love taking photos...I am no expert but if I had a hobby potential...I would totally take pictures and fix them all up. I kind of need a nice camera for that though
When I get my big girl job I will. :)
Well in other news...there isn't very much.
Things have been going really well with school and work and life in general.
The weather lately has been so stinking awesome...it's a huge distraction from homework unfortunately

Well that was a pretty lame post, but I was reading 1 Peter this morning and found a verse that is so awesome :) There's no need to really explain the meaning...it says it all. And it is for all those lovely ladies who love the Lord...

"Do not let your adorning be external - the braiding of hair, the wearing of gold, or the putting on of clothing - but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious" 1 Peter 3:3-4

I forget this a lot...and think that to impress others or even to myself that having the nicest clothing and the prettiest hair and makeup really determines beauty...not even close. The most beautiful women are those women who follow and serve the Lord. :) 
LOVEEE you 




No comments:

Post a Comment